Furnace Cleaning In Minnesota
Furnace maintenance is critically important to make sure your furnace is running correctly. A dirty or unmaintained furnace leads to a cold home in the winter and higher utility bills.
During your furnace cleaning appointment, we'll complete the following:
- Clean the burners and heat exchangers
- Properly clean the controls and safety devices
- Examine electrical parts and clean if necessary
- Confirm proper blower operation and airflow
- Replace furnace filter or clean the filter if a new one is not available (outside of course!)
Furnace cleaning is important for several reasons. Benefits include:
- Keep Your Family Safe
Your furnace uses electricity or natural gas to create heat. Ensuring an environment without blockage and proper airflow is an important part of preventing furnace fires.
- Lower Your Utility Bill
You'll save money or your gas or electricity bill thanks to a furnace cleaning. Cleaning dust build-up helps your furnace to be efficient and save you money.
- Reduces Chance of Breakdown
The last thing you need is your furnace breaking down because it has to work too hard during the freezing Minnesota winter. A thorough furnace cleaning will give you peace of mind.
- Improved Air Quality
Your furnace, filter, and air ducts are filled with dust and debris that gets pushed into your house through the vents. A furnace and duct cleaning by Ducts Unlimited will tremendously increase the air quality in your home.